Elizabeth A Oyler
Advisory Committee, Associate Professor of Medieval Studies,Center for East Asian and Pacific Studies, and East Asian Languages and Cultures
- Address: 2090 FLB M/C 146 Urbana, IL 61801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BA, Japanese, University of Pittsburgh
- MA, Japanese, University of Wisconsin
- PhD, Japanese, Stanford University
- Swords, Oaths, and Prophetic Visions: Authoring Warrior Rule in Medieval Japan. . Honolulu: University of Hawaii Press, 2006.
- "“Tonsuring the Performer: Image, Text, and Narrative in the Ballad-Drama Shizuka (Library of Congress nara ehon).” ." Japanese Journal of Religious Studies Fall.2009 (2009):
- " “The Nue and Other Monsters in Heike monogatari.” ." Harvard Journal of Asiatic Studies 68.2 (2008): 1-32.
- "“Japanese Cultural Treasures at the Library of Congress: Digitization of the Rare Books Collection.” ." Journal of East Asian Libraries (2007): 11-21.
- "“Daimokutate: Placatory Ritual and the Genpei War.” ." Oral Tradition 21.1 (2006): 90-118.